First the material pull, mostly from my stash. Lots of oldies as well as a few new fabrics; Bonnie and Camille, American Jane, PBJ by Basic Grey, Glenna Haley, Sweetwater, Riley Blake to name a few!
For the "petals" I used an old Robert Kaufman neutral and Kona Snow.
I cut four "blades" of each print and really tried to put them into a scrappy pattern, but I just could not do it! So I made "two squares" where the blades met.
I really enjoyed this pattern. The curves were very gentle and easy to sew. This is the largest block I have made (12" finished). It made the piecing go so fast!
Thank you Mary at Molly Flanders for sponsoring this fun quilt-a-long!
Linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced!
Here is the quilt top with the mistake all fixed!